- The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) is universally recognised as one of the world’s leading arbitral institutions
- The American Arbitration Association (AAA), is a not-for-profit organization with offices throughout the U.S. AAA has a long history and experience in the field of alternative dispute resolution, providing services to individuals and organizations who wish to resolve conflicts out of court.
- CIArb is an international centre of excellence for the practice and profession of alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
- The Institute is the umbrella body of practitioners in Nigeria that regulates and sets standards for the practice of mediation and conciliation. It also trains and inducts candidates as professional mediators and conciliators.
- International Chamber of Commerce is the voice of world business championing the global economy as a force for economic growth, job creation and prosperity.
- The core legal body of the United Nations system in the field of international trade law. A legal body with universal membership specializing in commercial law reform worldwide for over 50 years, UNCITRAL’s business is the modernization and harmonization of rules on international business.
- Recognized as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Provider of the
Year, NAM is one of the nation’s leading dispute resolution institutions,
maintaining rosters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico
and in major cities around the world.